Microsoft 365 offers a vast array of tools to help businesses work and communicate more efficiently than ever before.
We offer tailored plans for small businesses, large enterprises, and everything in between.
- What is the right combination of software for my business?
- How can I keep control of costs?
- Is moving to the cloud complicated, risky, and expensive?
- I’m not familiar with the whole Microsoft 365 suite. How could some of these tools help my business, beyond email, documents, and file storage?
- How much storage do I need?
- How do I ensure all company devices have the apps and security policies we want to use?
We can help you answer every one of your questions about Microsoft 365. We specialise in helping businesses find cloud-based software to meet their exact requirements and budget.
And we’re always on hand to support you, making sure Microsoft 365 is working hard for your business.
Benefits of our Microsoft 365 service
Visit our portfolio for some examples of our work in action.
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss any of our projects, products, or processes in more detail.
All of our packages include smooth migration and setup, responsive support and management, and ‘access anywhere’ capabilities so you can manage your team’s communication and files while working remotely.
Microsoft 365 Business BasicBest for businesses that need Microsoft Teams and cloud storage. Desktop versions of Microsoft Office apps not included.
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user
- Connect and collaborate using Microsoft Teams
- Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 users
Microsoft 365 Business StandardBest for businesses that need Microsoft Office apps across devices plus business email, cloud file storage, and online meetings and chat.
- Everything from Microsoft 365 Business Basic, plus:
- Microsoft apps for desktop and mobile, including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Make it easier for your customers to schedule and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings
Microsoft 365 Business PremiumBest for businesses that need everything included in Standard plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
- Everything from Microsoft 365 Business Standard, plus:
- Advanced threat protection from malware
- Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices
- Remote management of apps and security policies
Microsoft 365 EnterpriseEnterprise
- We offer an enterprise-level Microsoft 365 service that includes best-in-class productivity apps like Planner and Power Apps, combined with core security and compliance capabilities.
Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for MicrosoftExclaimer
- Exclaimer gives you centralised management of your company’s email signatures. This means you get consistent, on-brand signatures across all email communication. The add-on includes an easy to use signature editor and a library of professional templates. No training required. Licensing is based on the number of unique email addresses processed by Exclaimer.
Backupify for Microsoft 365Backupify
- While Microsoft 365 does include restore capabilities for lost data, we recommend the Datto Backupify add-on to completely safeguard your data. Especially if you have HIPAA compliance needs. It offers rapid recovery of accidentally or maliciously deleted Microsoft 365 data. It guards against Microsoft 365 app outages, failed 3rd party integrations, and ransomware attacks.
What do customers say about our websites?
What’s better than the ability to recover from major issues rapidly and without any data loss? Avoiding the need to recover in the first place. Our Managed IT Support service continually monitors your systems, identifies potential security issues and
ensures that vulnerabilities are patched before they develop into major problems.
Avoid disaster recovery scenarios with our managed IT Support service.
Why Choose Us?
Our reliable IT, web, and communication support helps you get on with what you do best.
We take the time to listen to exactly what you need, and then we deliver it. We keep IT simple.
We deliver customer satisfaction by being available, proactive, and responsive.
One supplier. One place to call. We’re supportive and always available.
We deliver a tailored service that is personalised to meet your needs.
Our experience spans decades, but our skills are up-to-date.