iHTTP may be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” and you (“User” or “you” or “your”) during the following terms and conditions. By placing any order with iHTTP you are agreeing to the following conditions in whole for any products or services (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, you are not authorised to use or access the services.
By registering for or using the services, you agree and warrant that;
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The services are intended soley for users who are eighteen or older. If you are under this age you are in violation of this agreement and subsequently your services will be removed.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party, you agree that you are authorised to process their data and bind them to our terms of service.
For all Website Hosting packages, we provide automatic account setup on invoice payment via Paypal, we endeavour to process all other orders within 24 hours, however this is generally within the hour. If your order is urgent please specific this or contact us and we can process this order with immediate effect. In rare circumstances, we may request photographic proof of ID and a recent utility bill. Once verified, these will be destroyed.
If you are flagged by our third party vendor as a high risk order, you agree to hold us harmless in any delay of order processing and account setup due fraud prevention reasons.
If your order is in relation to a domain name, and we are unable to verify your information within 30 days, we will place a domain lock on your domain name until we receive suitable documentation to prove name and address information under Nominet’s terms of service for .uk extensions.
In circumstances where we have been unable to verify your order via automatic fraud checking, we may require additional information to prove your order in genuine. We may request a copy of Photo ID and/or a recent utility bill. If this documentation is require, once verified we will destroy this information immediate after we have validated the details. If you do not wish to continue or supply this documentation then we will cancel your order and refund it, where required. Please note, refunds will only be processed by the means we receive them in accordance with fraud preventative measures.
- You are able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by your or by the users of any of your websites hosted through the Services provided by iHTTP. You are responsible for any and all User Content, this includes but is not limited to transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting User Content you agree that you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content which does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.You agree to allow us to make archival or back-up copies of the User Content and User Websites for the benefit of any potential disaster recovery requirements. Your data is encrypted and stored in separately located data-centers. We do not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- iHTTP accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any of the information passing through its servers, switches or in general the internet, we also do not exercise control over User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that iHTTP may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discresion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any or all services without refund if you violate the terms of this agreement. You also agree that iHTTP shall have no liability due to the corrective action that iHTTP may take.
Third Party Providers
iHTTP may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider.We can provide links to relevant websites to display these terms and conditions on request. The Services will each have varying lengths of contracts, we will make you aware of any time lengths at the time of sale.
iHTTP does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any User Content uploaded or installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. You are required to use a secure password, our Services force secure passwords to be used for better account security. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until a secure password is used.
- Any account found to be connecting to a third party network or system without authorisation from the third party will be subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express wirtten consent of the third party in question. We may, at our sole discretion required written proof of content being received.
- Any account that causes us to receive an abuse report may be terminated and/or have access to Services suspended. We will provide you up to 48 hours grace, from the account being suspended to respond to the request we make to you. If you do not respond within the 48 hour timeframe, your services may be terminated without any further warning.
- iHTTP reserves the right to migrate our account between our servers, they will remain within the same geographical region. We would notify you of this in writing prior to any potential migration, unless in an emergency situation.
Use of the Services
- You are sorely responsivle for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by iHTTP to provide the Services to you.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. iHTTP do process backups, however these are for our Data Recovery Plan. We may provide access to our backups, however we will require a small administration charge to cover time restoring these backups into User Websites. iHTTP will accept no liability for the quality of the data held within these backups.
Billing and Payment Information
You agree to pay for the Services provided in advance of the time period during which Services are provided. It is your responsibility to ensure payment information is up to date and that all invoices are paid on time.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify iHTTP of your desire to cancel the Services, you will be billed automatically on a recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services. You are required to provided a minimum of 30 days written notice for any cancellation, unless you are contracted for a different period, such as annual or bi-annual plans. If you cancel an annual plan part way through the year, no refund will be provided, as you’ll be in breach of your contracted period. Please refer to your Contract provided by us or certain services.
- Late Payment
All invoices are generated in advance of their due date. Invoices are generated eighteen (18) days in advance of their renewal date. Invoices that are late by three (3) days or more will be suspended, access to the Services may be restricted until full payment is received. Invoices are subject to a late fee of 10% of the total invoice value if they are overdue by more than two (2) days. iHTTP will not accept new orders until any outstanding arrears are cleared.
Dedicated Servers and Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. If your Dedicated or VPS Service has been suspended we do not automatically re-activate the service. Contact iHTTP directly after you make a late payment to reactivate the Dedicated or VPS Service.
- Domain Renewals/Registrations
We provide domain renewal notices ninety (90) days in advance of its renewal due date. If a domain renewal has not been paid, iHTTP accept no responsibility for any downtime whilst following the reactivation. Reactivation of a domain name can take up to 24-48 hours to become fully usable. If a domain has not been paid for thirty (30) days following its due date re-activation charges may apply, iHTTP accepts no responsibility for the cost of these charges and this would required to be paid before iHTTP processes any re-activation process. You also agree to Nominets terms of service, which can be found here.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic fund transfers or any other payment method. iHTTP will report any such misuse, at our sole discretion. .
Refunds and Cancellations
- Cancellation Process
You can request to cancel any services with us a number of different ways. (a) You can login to the client portal, view your service and our platform has a cancellation button to provide a brief description for cancellation. (b) You can submit a support ticket via the client portal. (c) You can email a ticket to us via firstname.lastname@example.org You are required to pay any and all fees for any remaining time within the Contracted period. For Hosting customers, this is a minimum notice period of thirty (30) days. For IT or Web clients, please refer to your separate Contracts.Once we receive your cancellation, we will process this in line with your remaining time on the agreement and then it is your responsibility to ensure all User Content has been removed successfully from our Servers. Failure to do so may lead to data loss and iHTTP will accept no responsibility following the end of the 30 day notice period provided by you. We may at our discretion extend this period, if additional time is required, however we would pro-rata charge you for usage.
No refunds will be provided, unless at the sole discretion of iHTTP.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
There are no refunds for Dedicated Servers, third-party services, administrative fees or setup fees. No refunds will be provided on domain registrations, or renewals, or if a domain name has been miss typed into our order forms for new registration.
iHTTP will not renew domains unless invoices are paid on time, it is your responsibility to make prompt payment for domain renewals. If you require a domain to be renewed, at our sole discretion iHTTP can renew a domain however, until the invoice is paid we would not release the domain in any transfer situation until all fees are paid. You accept that in these circumstances that pass ownership to the domain to iHTTP. iHTTP will then provide full ownership back to you on the outstanding invoice being paid.
- Free Domain Names
If your account provides a free domain name and you cancel within 1 year, we will place a charge of £15 into your account to provide ownership to you to cover administration and any transfer charges.
iHTTP may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (a) you fail to pay any fees due, (b) you violate the terms of this agreement, (c) your conduct may harm iHTTP or cause others to incur liability, as determined by iHTTP. In such events we reserve the right to charge the full amount due within the Service period and withhold any refunds that may be due.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY RESONS, USER CONTENT, WEBSITES AND OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED. NOTICE MAY BE PROVIDED.
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
Third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
If you require to make a complaint about any part of the service you have received with iHTTP. We would ask in the first instance to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us page, please provide as much detail as possible, as this will assist us in ensuring we can respond in a timely manner, or you can write to us at;
Unit 7, Prospect III, Gemini Crescent,
If your complaint relates to a registration, you can also find our further information on Nominets website in relation to registrars.
We aim to acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours and aim to respond within 3 working days, to allow us time to investigate any complaints made. In complex cases we may require further time, this can sometimes take up to 10 working days. We aim to fully resolve all complaints in the best manner possible. If you are still unhappy with any resolution made, one of our team will reach our to discuss this further, to work on a resolution that both parties can agree on.